The Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) provides immediate support that is easy to access for employees and their immediate family members to resolve work, health and life issues. Employees want to feel supported by their organization in times of personal challenge. The EFAP program is confidential and most costs are covered by the employer.
Please contact your employer directly to see if EFAP benefits are available for you.
The EFAP program:
- reduces costs related to employee health benefits and disability;
- reduces absence rates and all of the associated costs and losses;
- is a benefit that is attractive to new employees;
- promotes health and wellness in the workplace;
- supports employees and families in crisis;
- keeps all information private and confidential;
- is provided at no cost to the employee; and
- provides services to help identify needs and tools to assist in resolving personal and work related problems/issues.