Members work for Crown corporations and agencies such as the Saskatchewan Arts Board, the Workers' Compensation Board or local housing authorities. More than 1500 SGEU members are part of the Crown Sector.
- Steve LaVallee, Chair/Vice-President
- Patricia Taillon, Vice-Chair
- Jeff Kerr, Treasurer
- Melinda Squires, Secretary
Melfort Housing Authority (2013)
Saskatoon Housing Authority (2019)
Workers' Compensation Board (2016)
American Income Life Member Benefits
The SGEU Community Services Sector has a no-cost Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) benefit through American Income Life Insurance Company (AIL in Canada). This benefit covers all members in the Crown Sector, as well as added benefit coverage for spouses/partners and dependent children under the age of 19.
Members who return the response card will be contacted by an AIL representative to arrange a convenient time to deliver the no-cost benefits and explain additional supplemental insurance programs that are available to the member. Read FAQs about the AIL member benefits.
AIL, in business for over 25 years in Canada, is a 100% union insurance company dedicated to working families.
Learn more about the AIL member benefits. Enter the access code: sgosd
- Good Spirit Housing Authority
- Information Services Corporation
- Living Skies Housing Authority
- Meewasin Valley Authority
- Melfort Housing Authority
- Moose Jaw Housing Authority
- Regina Housing Authority
- Saskatoon Housing Authority
- Saskatchewan Arts Board
- Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency
- Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation
- South Saskatchewan River Irrigation District
- SPI Marketing Group
- Tourism Saskatchewan
- Workers' Compensation Board
SCIC Negotiating Committee
|Alan Evans||Bargaining Chair, Prince Albert||C: 306.551.9478|
|Matt Lucas||Bargaining Vice-Chair, Information & Technology||C: 306.730.9457|
|Michele Kozak||Finance & Administration|