Scholarship amount: $500
Application deadline: August 31
To be eligible for the $500 scholarship, you must:
- Be a member, spouse or dependent of one of the SGEU identified equity-seeking groups
- Be enrolled in an educational institution
To apply for this application, you must:
- Complete and submit the application form, a resume and 500 to 1000 word essay. The topic should be: "What is your opinion on immigration and what is the best way to include immigrants in the workplace?"
- If you are the partner or dependent of an SGEU member, then an outline of the SGEU member's union invovmement must be included.
- Provide a letter of acceptance by the educational institution.
- Provide a copy of the SGEU membership card of the applicable member in good standing.
- Submit your resume and essay in MS Word or PDF format.
Note: Late or incomplete applications will be rejected.