Scholarship amount: $500
Application deadline: August 15
To be eligbile for the $500 scholarship, you must:
- Be a member in good standing of SGEU or be the spouse or dependent of a member in good standing of SGEU
- Be enrolled in an accredited school
To apply for the scholarship, you must:
- Complete and send this application, along with a 500-word essay written in your own words about one of the following topics: mental health (PTSD), violence in the workplace, duty to accomodate or young and new workers' safety. Plagiarism will result in disqualification from the scholarship.
- Provide confirmation of enrollment in an accredited school and a copy of the SGEU membership card of the applicable member in good standing.
- Submit your essay in MS Word or PDF format.