Local 1120 Scholarships
One $1000 scholarship is available to a dependant of a Local 1120 member who will be enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution after Grade 12 graduation. The scholarship may also be provided to students who are still enrolled in a post-secondary institution and have never received a scholarship from this local.
One $1000 scholarship is available to a Local 1120 member who is, or will be, returning to full-time studies for at least four months while employed with the Government of Saskatchewan.
If no application is received for a member scholarship, two dependant scholarships may be available.
How to apply:
- Fill out the application form below. You will receive a copy of your application.
- Applications must include:
- A record of academic standing for Grade 12 (post-secondary applicants only)
- Two letters of reference
- Complete resumé, including volunteer and community work, and concerns related to your financial need
- 500-word essay (maximum) on your education goals
Application deadline: August 1
Note: Late applications will not be considered.