Here's why the SGEU Long Term Disability Plan is one of the best plans in the province:
- Disability benefits are paid at 80% of your net pre-disability salary and are non-taxable.
- The SGEU LTD Plan is owned and operated by the SGEU membership and managed by the SGEU LTD Supervisory Committee.
- LTD Claimants have access to two levels of appeal if their claim is declined or otherwise terminated.
- LTD Claimants have access to a Claimant Advocate to provide guidance and assistance in navigating the Plan.
- In-house vocational rehabilitation counseling is available.
How to Join:
SGEU bargaining units vote to join the Plan as a group. To find out if your bargaining unit belongs to the SGEU LTD Plan, or to find out how to join, contact:
Director, SGEU Disability Management Services
(306) 522-8571 X 204
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SGEU LTD Staff: A Team Working for You
Click here for LTD videos
SGEU LTD Guide